High bay lighting is a type of illumination used to light large spaces with very high ceilings and spaces with special layouts that have special illumination needs – here are some of the most common applications as referenced by businesses selling bulk led lights:
– Warehouses – there is usually a lot going on in these places, with lots of people moving around and lots of merchandise being moved around. To make work effective, the warehouse needs light coming from above and able to reach even into the remotest corner;
– Industrial facilities – it is easy to see why any production or packaging area needs strong, bright light. Many of these facilities have very little or no natural light, therefore they need the reliable light delivered by high bay lights;
– Gymnasiums and sports stadiums – these spaces also have high ceilings and need the best lighting for performing sporting and other activities as well as for efficient cleaning;
– Hangars – these buildings are usually very large and they have very tall ceilings, too, requiring strong light that is long-lived and reliable to reduce building maintenance needs – exactly the features that characterize high bay lighting;
– Department stores – high bay lighting is the best option for supermarkets, department stores and shopping malls.