The Factory LED Direct Linear High Bay is perfect for warehouse lighting, workshop lighting, factory lighting, tunnel lighting, supermarket lighting, big-box retail lighting, and morethis compact LED high-bay light shines brightly when reliability and performance are critical. Using powerful LEDs, the high-bays emits between 13,000 60,000 lumens of bright 5000K illumination. The 105-watt LED light is comparable to a 400-watt metal-halide (MH) fixture, and the 400 Watt high bay is equivalent to a 1,500 watt Metal Halide. With a life expectancy thats 10 Years with normal use. Our LED Line of High Bays light reduces costly repairs and the need for replacements. The powder coated, die cast aluminum light is weatherproof and rust resistant with an integral LED-cooling heat sink and a polycarbonate lens. This LED high-bay light is equipped with a Mean Well constant-current driver and operates within a wide 100-277 VAC range. There are Several different lines of high bays that we offer, your Liner High Bays which are either 2×2 or 2×4, or our UFO style that looks more like your traditional Metal Halide High Bay.
- Available in 90W to 300 W configurations
- 12600 to 40000 lumens
- CCT: 4000k, 5000k; 70+CRI
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +40°C
For high-temperature operation, consult factory
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V , 347-480 V
- Constant current driver efficiency > 85%
- Precision Die-Formed pre-painted 22ga steel
- Mounting: Chain or Cable mounting.
- 5 year limited warranty
- Designed for easy replacement of light engines and drivers.
- UL listed for damp locations, FCC compliant and RoHS compliant, DLC certified
- Dimmable LED system using 0-10V dimmer signals
- Electrical/electronic components rated to 50,000hr life
- Specular lighting sheet with >91% reflectivity
- Frosted diffuser lens
- Optional motion sensor and emergency battery
- White polyester powder coat, 88% reflective