135 Watt Flood Light
The FLD 135 Watt Flood Light is a high performance LED lighting solution designed with optical versatility and a slim, low profile design. Its rugged cast aluminum housing minimizes wind load requirements and features an integral, watertight LED driver compartment and high performance aluminum heat sinks. Markets include parking lots, walkways, campuses, car dealerships, office complexes, and internal roadways.
- The 135W DIM is an industry-standard dimmable 135W LED Flood Light luminaire producing 133 lumens per watt.
- Includes a Slip-Fit Mount, optional Trunnion Mount available.
- Rated IP65 Wet Location and designed with multiple heat-sinks for maximum heat dissipation.
- Anti-UV Clear Polycarbonate Lens for crisp light transmission and to prevent discoloration.
- 5 year /50000 hour warranty, and listed with all applicable bodies for safety and performance to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebates.
- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing with durable dark bronze power coat finish secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Lumen 18000
- LED drivers are mounted to removable tray assembly for ease of maintenance.
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
- Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s)
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Ambient operating temperature -40˚ C to 45˚ C (-40℉ to 113℉).
- Yoke, Slip Fitter and Trunnion Mount are available
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
Warranty:FLD warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.