15 Watt Corn Lamp
- Our 15 Watt Corn Lamp has 360 - degree lighting angle, natural ventilation and heat dissipation No fan design.
- Adopt the folding process of high heat conductivity and light stamping aluminum material to increase the heat dissipation area and accelerate the heat dissipation
- Green products are light and convenient without ultraviolet and infrared radiation
- Not suitable for dimmers, electronic switches and remote controls
- Widely replace HID/HPS/MH/CF
- Wattage: 15
- Voltage: AC 100-277V
- Color Temperature: 4000K, 5000K
- IP 64
- CRI >80
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- ETL certificated
Residential lighting, Office lighting, Garden lamp, Parking lot Street lamp, Warehouse lamp
DIMS 6.3 x 2.36 In
Our 15 Watt Corn Lamps are designed as an energy efficient replacement to high intensity discharge (HID) lamps. They use a large arrangement of LEDs on their metal structure to provide a large amount of light. This arrangement of LEDs closely resembles a corn cob, hence the name “corn lights”. They are used in places like car parks, football stadiums, street lights—anywhere that requires a lot of light. Unlike halogen HID lamps and SON lamps, LED corn lights can provide a large amount of light efficiently, while still retaining a wide colour spectrum. When looking for lighting that gives the best in all-around output for maximum light dispersion, a corn light is a great solution. Designed to offer light that is more focused and dispersed from all angles, LED corn light bulbs give the best of a high performing light emitting diode lamp coupled with a smart design for maximum output in an energy efficient package.