150 Watt Area Light (Economical)
The FLD Contractor Series 150 Watt Area Lights, are constructed of a rugged one-piece die -cast aluminum housing. That is compliantly sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants. The Low profile of this fixture accomplishes many of our objectives, it gives of a 3G Vibration rating, it minimizes the wind load for these fixtures. But also, important is that it lowers material cost and weight. Which will save you money in several ways, one it costs us less to manufacture the same great quality fixture that you have come accustom to, and the other is it costs less to ship it to you.
The FLD Contractor Series 150 watt Area Lights are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configuration. Lumen outputs from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide. Voltage is available in 120-277 VAC, or 347-480 VAC, Comes standard with 0-10V Dimming Drivers.
The FLD Contractor Series LED Area Light, has a suitable mounting height of over 40 100,000 Expected LED Lifespan. Based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
● Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
● Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
● Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
● Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and
● For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory
can be field or factory installed.
● The optics can conform to dark sky requirement..
5 Year Warranty.