150W LED High Bay IB Series 40K- No Plug, 10 foot pcord comes installed
The 150W LED High Bay IB Series 40K features a lightweight, low-profile design that provides exceptional light distribution for mounting heights up to 60 feet.
This durable, robust fixture efficiently delivers over 130 LPW of bright, white, uniform light to maximize energy savings and utility rebates. The long 50,000 hour rated life significantly decreases maintenance, labor, and material costs over the life of the fixture. A 0-10V dimming driver comes standard, enabling easy integration with a variety of control options.
Energy efficient – Up to 70% energy savings compare to HID
• Smooth, uniform dimming (0-10V)
• Instant on, no warm up time for full light
• Long life: 50,000 hours
• Replaces traditional metal halide and linear fluorescent high bay systems
• Durable 22 gauge housing is code grade steel
The TCP LED IB Series High Bay is ideal for replacing traditional metal halide and linear fluorescent high bay systems. Benefits include high efficiency, excellent color rendering, long life, instant on, and improved uniformity. Suggested mounting heights up to 60’ with primary applications including warehousing, commercial facilities, manufacturing facilities, open and stack aisle applications.
- Housing: durable 22-gauge steel
- Finish: powder coated, post-painted white
- Large wiring compartment and multiple knockouts to accommodate lighting controls
- Lightweight, low-profile design
- V hangers included
- 5ft hanging chain included
- cULus damp location rated
- 0-10V dimming driver (standard)
- Easy-to-access wiring compartment
- System rated for long 50,000-hour life
- Efficiently delivers >130 LPW
- High impact, frosted white acrylic lens comes standard to protect the LEDs and minimize glare
- Delivers bright, white light and excellent uniformity