150W LED Post Top
The 150W LED Post Top Lighting series can be widely used as indoor or outdoor lighting (Wet location). Excellent for lawns, courtyards, roadways and many other applications. This outdoor post lamp is great for both security and decorative post top lighting for commercial applications such as parking lots or large walkways or parks. Designed to look like the classic high output metal halide lights, this powerful LED technology is designed for outdoor use as an efficient, yet inexpensive solution for your outdoor lighting needs.Boost the security of walkways and other poorly-lit areas by your campus or business with dedicated pole lights which emits a bright light while offering a longevity that no incandescent can hold a candle to.Dark areas around commercial premises can act as a magnet for criminals – and the bright light of these LED area lights ensures no hiding spots and maximized safety for your employees and premises.
- The 150W LED Post Top is an industry-leading Post Top Light luminaire producing 136 lumens per watt.
- Installs on a pole with 2 3/8-in or 3-in diameter.
- Wet Location rated and designed with multiple heat-sinks for maximum heat dissipation.
- Anti-UV Prismatic Semi Frosted Polycarbonate Lens for wide light transmission and to prevent discoloration.
- 5 year /50000 hour warranty, and listed with all applicable bodies for safety and performance to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebates.
Premium outdoor luminaire suitable for pathways and pedestrian walkways.
Manufactured for weather-proof durability using solid heavy duty die cast aluminum housing with anti-UV polyester coating to resist water, salt, corrosion, discoloration, and scratching. Wet Location rated.
Input voltages 120-277V. Operating temperatures -22°F to 113°F (-30°C to 45°C).
Pole mounting with 2 3/8-in or 3-in diameter adapter.
Anti-UV Prismatic Semi Frosted Polycarbonate Lens.
UL certified to meet US and Canadian standards. FCC, and RoHS compliant. Listed to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebates.
5 yr /50K hrs