2 Frog Eye Low Profile Emergency Light
The Factory LED Direct 2 Frog Eye Low Profile Emergency Light Increases building safety and improve wayfinding. t. The long life, ultra-bright lamp heads and rechargeable NiCd battery make this light the perfect low maintenance solution for indoor and covered outdoor spaces. And, in the event of a power outage, the internal transfer switch automatically connects the battery to the lamp heads for a minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Ultra-bright white LED lamp heads
• Adjustable heads for optimal center-to-center spacing
• High performance, chrome-plated reflector
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mount
• Long life, rechargeable NiCd battery
• Damp location rated
• Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs.
• High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution.
• Adjustable LED lamp heads increases center-to center spacing with 8 LEDs in each lamp head. Optional 12 LEDs per lamp head increases center-to center spacing to 18’.
• Dual 120V/277V.
• Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
• Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transformer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
• Surface mount via quick-connect back plate fits most standard size junction boxes and snaps into place make internal electrical connections.
• Conduit mount knockout on top of housing.
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
• Injection-molded, engineering-grade, V-0 flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
• Three year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries pro-rated for five years.
• UL listed for damp locations (0°-50°C/32°F-122°F standard).
• Meets UL924, NFPA101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes
There are no reviews yet.