70W Vapor Tight
These 70W Vapor Tight linear LED lights mount to flat surfaces in hazardous locations with enough space for the roughly 2-ft. long housing. LED lights use less energy and typically last longer than other lighting technologies, reducing maintenance and downtime. Hazardous location lighting fixtures illuminate areas with flammable, combustible, or ignitable materials. They keep arcs and sparks contained so that the fixtures won’t cause a fire or explosion. They carry class and division ratings as defined by NEC and OSHA for use in locations where specific hazards are present in normal or abnormal conditions. Class I and II fixtures also carry group ratings designating use in locations with specific types of gas, vapor, or dust. They have a gasketed seal that keeps water and dust from entering the fixture, and are easily identifiable by the meal latches that help ensure the fixture is tightly closed. Vapor tight fixtures usually carry an ingress protection (IP) rating that indicates the types of conditions the fixture can withstand. An IP65 rating means the fixture is dust tight and can withstand water jets from any angle. Fixtures with an IP66 rating are dust tight and are protected against water jets and heavy seas. Vapor tights can be surface mounted or suspended, and are used in warehouses, loading docks, car washes, and other similar applications.
● Two die-cast aluminum separable structures are xed by elastic sheets.
● Through hole heat dissipation design to achieve longer life.
● Parking garage and low bay photometry for selection.
● Standard 1-10V dimming and optional motion sensor for energy saving.
● Surface or Pendant mounting available.
● Optional emergency battery for emergency needs.
● Operating temperature is -40℃ to 45℃(-40℉ to 113℉).
Lumen Output 6000 to 13000 lumens
Efficacy Up to 137 lm/W
Input Voltage 120-277V
IP Rating IP65 Wet Location
Warranty 5 Years