20 Watt Stubby Corn Lamp
The 20 Watt Stubby Corn Lamp is an excellent option when space is limited within a fixture. Examples would be canopy lights and Post Top Fixtures. The Corn Lamp is an energy efficient and excellent LED replacement for Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium as well as Compact Fluorescent light sources. Lifespan is 50,000 hours and more in many cases. This lamp also eliminates the need for traditional ballasts increasing the energy savings. It is designed with a full beam angle of 360 degrees as well as straight down allowing for reflective light from the fixtures reflector. The Corn Lamp comes in a wide range of Kelvin Temperatures with the most popular being Neutral (4000k) and Cool (5000k) color. Low Kelvin ranges around 2400k are also available to look more in line with an HPS lamp where cool white light is not appropriate. The Stubby Corn Lamp comes with a 5 Year Warranty.
- 360 degree beam angle.
- Widely replace the CFL/MH/HID/HPS.
- No RF interference, No IR/UV radiation, No mercury pollution.
- AC 100-277V,CCT 4000~5000K.
- Die cast aluminum heat sink and active air exchanging cooling system to speed up heat dissipation
- 360 degree lighting, high CRI
- IP64 Waterproof Rating
- Long lifespan and good heat dissipation, NO fan
- Meet 3kV surge immunity level
- Internal driver, input voltage AC100-277V
- Long lifespan and good heat dissipation
- Direct replacement for CFL and Metal Halide, Easy Installation