300 Watt Linear High Bay
The long, linear body of these 300 Watt Linear High Bay lights provides more coverage per fixture than round bay lights. These LED lights install in new lighting layouts or upgrade fluorescent installations to LED. They convert to LED one fixture at a time, match the existing lighting layout, and maintain a consistent look. LED lights use less energy and typically last longer than fluorescent lights, reducing maintenance and downtime. Bay light fixtures deliver bright, uniform illumination from high ceilings or open trusses to floors and work surfaces below. They mount at greater heights than other types of overhead indoor lighting fixtures to illuminate warehouses, factories, gymnasiums, hangars, big-box stores, and other large, open spaces. Mounting height (high or low bay), height of the work plane (floor or elevated surface), light distribution (narrow to wide), and lumen output are key factors for selecting a bay light.
- The 300W is an industry-leading 4-FT, 300W ultra-slim LED Linear High Bay luminaire producing 138 lumens per watt.
- Includes a pair of Hanging Cables to suspend in high indoor ceiling spaces at or above 25 feet.
- Optional Pendant Mount or Surface Mount Brackets available.
- Rated IP40 Dry Location and designed with multiple heat-sinks for maximum heat dissipation.
- Anti-UV Semi-Frosted Polycarbonate Lens for even light transmission and to prevent discoloration, with an optional Wire Guard for added protection.
- Available with Occupancy, Bi-Level Dimming, Daylight, and Emergency Backup Battery Driver options.
- 5 year /50000 hour warranty, and listed with all applicable bodies for safety and performance to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebates.
- Available in 90W to 300 W configurations
- 12600 to 40000 lumens
- CCT: 4000k, 5000k; 70+CRI
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +40°C
For high-temperature operation, consult factory
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V , 347-480 V
- Constant current driver efficiency > 85%
- Precision Die-Formed pre-painted 22ga steel
- Mounting: Chain or Cable mounting.
- 5 year limited warranty
300 Watt Linear High Bay BENEFITS
- Designed for easy replacement of light engines and drivers.
- UL listed for damp locations, FCC compliant and RoHS compliant, DLC certified
- Dimmable LED system using 0-10V dimmer signals
- Electrical/electronic components rated to 50,000hr life
- Specular lighting sheet with >91% reflectivity
- Frosted diffuser lens
- Optional motion sensor and emergency battery
- White polyester powder coat, 88% reflective