Suitable for Hook or 3/4” Conduit pendant.
Optional motion sensor allows for security and energy saving.
A lens that is both high temperature resistant and aesthetically pleasing to achieve maximum output luminous flux.
Symmetrical design for consistent installed results. A large number of heat sinks for maximum heat dissipation. Combined with sensor detect added into the system, more energy would be saved and pretty less maintenance than HID technology.
- Efficiency higher than 160lm/W, designed to replace 750W and 1000W HID while consumes 250W and 350W.
- Open the drive compartment cover from below to facilitate inspection and assembly.
- 120 degree lens guarantees light intensity and light uniformity.
- Hook(default included) or Conduit pendant way for different applications.
- Optional motion sensor can be offered for maximizing energy savings.
- Optional adjustment dial allows the fixture to meet higher ambient temperature requirements.
- Operating temperature is -40℃ to 65℃(-40℉ to 149℉).
- Resistant to shock and vibration.
- UL/cUL wet location and DLC qualied.