The FLD 350 Watt Area Light (10 Year Warranty) is constructed of a rugged one-piece die -cast aluminum housing. That is compliantly sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants. The Low profile of this fixture accomplishes many of our objectives, it gives of a 3G Vibration rating, it minimizes the wind load for these fixtures. But also, important is that it lowers material cost and weight. Which will save you money in several ways, one it costs us less to manufacture the same great quality fixture that you have come accustom to, and the other is it costs less to ship it to you. The FLD 350 watt Area Lights are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configuration. Lumen outputs from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide. Voltage is available in 120-277 VAC, or 347-480 VAC, Comes standard with 0-10V Dimming Drivers. The FLD Contractor Series LED Area Light, has a suitable mounting height of over 40ft 100,000 Expected LED Lifespan. Based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
● Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
● Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
● Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
● Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
● For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
● The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
- The 350 Watt Area Light (10 Year Warranty) is an industry-leading 350W LED Area Light luminaire producing 144 lumens per watt.
- Available in dark bronze, silver, or white color.
- Optional Slip-Fit Mount, Adjustable Round /Square Pole Mount, Trunnion Mount, and Straight Arm Wall Mount available in dark bronze.
- Rated IP66 Wet Location and designed with multiple heat-sinks for maximum heat dissipation.
- Anti-UV Clear Type III Polycarbonate Lens for even light transmission and to prevent discoloration.
- Optional Type IV, Type V beam spread lens available.
- Available with Photocell, Bi-Level Dimming, and Sensor Program Remote options.
- 10 year /100000 hour warranty, and listed with all applicable bodies for safety and performance to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebates.
Premium outdoor luminaire suitable for parking areas, auto dealerships, industrial yards, building exteriors, roadways, alleys, and pedestrian walkways.
Manufactured for weather-proof durability using solid heavy duty die cast aluminum housing with anti-UV polyester coating to resist water, salt, corrosion, discoloration, and scratching. IP66 Wet Location rated for dust-tight, water-jets: IEC 60529.
Input voltages 120-277V with 0-10V Continuous Dimming. Operating temperatures -40°F to 113°F (-40°C to 45°C). Twist-lock top photocell sensor. Shorting Cap for manual switch or timer control.
Adjustable options include Slip-Fit Mount, Round /Square Pole Mount, Trunnion Mount, and Straight-Arm Wall Mount.
Anti-UV Clear Polycarbonate IES /NEMA Type III Lens standard. Type II, Type IV, Type V Lens available.
PIR Photocell Twist-Lock Top, integrated Microwave Bi-Level Dimming and Motion Detection sensor with Remote Control. Shorting Cap for manual switch or timer control.
UL certified to meet US and Canadian standards. FCC, CE and RoHS compliant. Listed to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebates.
10 yr /100K hrs
There are no reviews yet.