Factory LED Direct’s 350 watt Area Light is perfect for parking lots, roadways, car dealerships, campuses, parks, and as a replacement for street lights. FLD Area Lights are bright, reliable and the performance is critical. The Area light emits 62,000 lumens of 4000K or 5000K illumination, With Various distribution patterns available. The voltage options available for the 350 watt LED area light are 120-277 VAC, or 347-480VAC. This powerful, energy-efficient line of LED area lights use between 70 and 480 watts of power comparable to a 150- 1500 watt metal-halide (MH) fixture. And with a life expectancy of 50,000 hours, many times as long as MH fixtures, the LED light reduces costly repairs and the need for replacements. The weatherproof, IP66-rated die cast aluminum housing guards against damage done by harsh or wet weather conditions. This 350 watt area light is designed to for a standard Slip Fitter, Pole Mount, or Trunnion, there are no proprietary mounting brackets to buy, all the mounting brackets are industry standard. 9,000 lumens
350 watt area light features
● Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive
LED panel and electrical chamber
● Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
● Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65).
● Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
●Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
● Scalable Lumen Packages from 14,100 to 52,150 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
● Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and
● For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory
can be field or factory installed.
● The optics can conform to dark sky requirement
Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
● Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s)
● THD: ≤20%
● Power Factor: ≥90%
● Optional occupancy sensor
● Optional Photocell ● Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-40’ in area lighting applications
● Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter and wall mount are available
● The 350 watt Area Light design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp
Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations. It’s available in black or optional dark bronze, silvery gray or white.UL listed for wet location and DLC premium qualified