40 Watts – 5200 Lumens – 4000K or 5000K – DLC – 5 Year Warranty
40 Watt Slim Wall Pack
This 40 Watt Slim Wall Pack can be used for a wide variety of applications including building perimeter, entrances, stairways and security lighting. A low-prole architectural style with the power of bright, energy efficient LEDs; it adds a sense of style. Its sleek construction comes with multi-mount capabilities. 0° to +90° tilt adjustments. The die-cast door frame is fully gasketed with a one-piece solid silicone gasket to keep out moisture and dust, providing an IP65 rating for the luminaire. Well-crafted reflector optics allow the light engine to be recessed within the luminaire, providing visual comfort, superior distribution, uniformity, and spacing in wall-mount applications.Great for buildings that have a modern look. Full-size wall packs are wall-mounted outdoor lighting fixtures with a length or width greater than or equal to 11" that are typically used to illuminate large areas, such as commercial building perimeters and office complexes. They cast widespread light to provide added visibility and can help deter vandals and unauthorized access to perimeters. The Slim wall packs are also a good choice for doorway and loading areas in need of extra security lighting, or places where dark sky compliance is not required. 100-277 Volts, 5000 K. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor application, also suitable for J-BOX mounting and surface mounting. Optional photocell which aids in security and energy savings.
● Sealed die-casting profile for outdoor applications.
● Suitable for applications requiring 3G testing prescribed by ANSI C136.31.
● Tempered UV coated flat lens provide outstanding performance, uniformity and glare control.
40WSlim Wall Pack Electrical
● Standard drivers feature electronic universal voltage (120-277V 50/60Hz) operation.
● Greater than 0.9 power factor, less than 20% harmonic distortion, and is suitable for operation in -40°C to 40°C ambient environments.
● Estimated 50,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
● Five-year warranty.
● Security, pathway and perimeter lighting, Building entryways and walkways.