40 Watt Square Canopy Light
Factory LED Directs 40 Watt Square Canopy Light can be used outside and inside and is perfect for exterior canopies, hallways and shopping area walkways. It is UL listed for wet locations. If you are replacing existing Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium canopy lights, this LED Canopy light is comparable to a 100 and a 175 watt HID fixture, Depending on the canopy light you need. Since it only uses between 27-40 Watts, It will save you more than 60% in energy compared to 100 Watt Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium light. In addition, you don't have to worry about maintenance since the life expectancy of this LED light is estimated at 50,000 hours eliminating your lighting maintenance expense for many years to come. The rugged housing is made of Aluminum and is powder-coated in Dark Bronze or White finish. The lens is made of acrylic and is UV-stabilized to eliminate the yellowing effect associated with plastic lenses. Integrated fins all around the unit allow excellent heat removal ensuring cool operation of the LED system.
Wiring access is provided with ½ Knock outs on either side of this fixture as well as the top. This low profile yet powerful LED canopy provides between 3,700 5,400 Lumens.
- The 40W is an industry-leading non-dimmable 40W LED Square Canopy Light luminaire producing 136 lumens per watt.
- Also available with White Powder-Coat Housing.
- Rated IP65 Wet Location and designed with multiple heat-sinks for maximum heat dissipation.
- Anti-UV Prismatic Polycarbonate Lens for wide light transmission and to prevent discoloration.
- Available with Emergency Backup Battery Driver options.
- 5 year /50000 hour warranty, and listed with all applicable bodies for safety and performance to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebates.
FEATURES:40 Watt LED Canopy
3,700 to 5,400 lumens
CCT: 5000 K; 80CRI
Operating Temperature: -40°C to +40°C
Input Voltage: 120-277 Volt
Constant current driver efficiency > 90%
Precision die-cast Aluminum housing with stainless steel fasteners
Mounting: J-Box or surface conduit
5-year limited warranty
DLC Premium qualification maximizes available rebate incentives
FCC compliant, RoHS compliant, UL listed for wet locations
Rugged construction allows for use in punishing environments
Luminaire efficiency of 85%-90%
Dark Bronze and White finishes, Clear or Frosted Acrylic lens available to suit customer design.