40W Flood Light (Economical)
Factory LED Direct's 40W Flood Light (Economical) aims to provide customers with an economical, efficient, flexible and long-life floodlight. The low-profile and stylish exterior design can be well integrated into various architectural environments. Available in three sizes and multiple lumen packages from 15W-120W, this product also achieve up to 161lm/W efficiency. At the same time, it takes into account the functions of light control, CCT & Power adjustable, which can save energy to the greatest extent and facilitate customer stocking. Reliable IP65 structural design, MFD11 is very suitable for general flood lighting of courtyards, driveways, buildings, billboards, etc.
- The 40W is an industry-leading 40W LED Flood Light luminaire producing 145 lumens per watt.
- Includes a Knuckle Mount or Trunnion Mount available.
- Rated IP65 Wet Location and designed with multiple heat-sinks for maximum heat dissipation.
- Anti-UV Clear Tempered Glass Lens for crisp light transmission and to prevent discoloration.
- 5 year /50000 hour warranty, and listed with all applicable bodies for safety and performance to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebates.
Premium outdoor luminaire suitable for building exteriors, billboards, accent lighting, pedestrian walkways.
Manufactured for weather-proof durability using solid heavy duty die cast aluminum housing with anti-UV polyester coating to resist water, salt, corrosion, discoloration, and scratching. IP65 Wet Location rated for dust-tight, water jets: IEC 60529.
Input voltages 120-277V. Operating temperatures -40°F to 104°F (-40°C to 40°C).
Adjustable Knuckle or Trunnion Mount for 15W to 65W models available.
Anti-UV Clear Tempered Glass Lens. Distribution Type 7Hx7V.
Installed Photocell Sensor available.
UL certified to meet US and Canadian standards. FCC, and RoHS compliant. Listed to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebates.
5 yr /50K hrs.
Input Voltage: 120-277V
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power Factor: >0.9
Operating Temperature: -40°F to 104°F (-40°C to 40°C)
Efficacy: 145 lm/W
L70: 50000 hrs