420 Watt Corn Lamp Features Description
1. The 420 Watt Corn Lamp has 360-degree beam angle, using aluminum profile riveting and stamping aluminum combination to speed up heat dissipation
2. Sturdy and durable plastic component structure, embedded copper column nut fixed hook, with lanyard kit, Improve the safety when using lamps
3. Isolated constant current power supply, 6000V surge protection circuit to avoid the product being damaged by surge current
4. Use two sets of high performance fans to ensure the rated life of the lamp
5. Long life span, more than 50,000 hours, reducing the times of replacements, saving time, money and energy
6. Under the Same output luminous flux circumstances, save 60% -65% of electrical energy and reduce energy costs than HID
7. Working ambient temperature rating is -25 ℃ to 50 ℃ 8. Suitable for indoor open and closed fixtures; easy to install, a good replacement for traditional HID, MH and HPS
8. Lamp comes with the EX39 Socket for better contact with center terminal.
Our 420 Watt Corn Lamps are designed as an energy efficient replacement to high intensity discharge (HID) lamps. They use a large arrangement of LEDs on their metal structure to provide a large amount of light. This arrangement of LEDs closely resembles a corn cob, hence the name “corn lights”. They are used in places like car parks, football stadiums, street lights—anywhere that requires a lot of light. Unlike halogen HID lamps and SON lamps, LED corn lights can provide a large amount of light efficiently, while still retaining a wide colour spectrum. When looking for lighting that gives the best in all-around output for maximum light dispersion, a corn light is a great solution. Designed to offer light that is more focused and dispersed from all angles, LED corn light bulbs give the best of a high performing light emitting diode lamp coupled with a smart design for maximum output in an energy efficient package.