510 Watt Stadium Light
Our 510 Watt Stadium Light is designed for High School, Collegiate, and Professional athletic sports venues. Die-cast design, lightweight and durable for long life even in harsh conditions. The highly efficient and professional LED sports light, with different NEMA distributions, provides the right amount of illumination exactly where you need it. By providing superior high output and high efficiency, our sports light series is the ideal solution for outdoor sports lighting such as municipal, school and semi-professional outdoor sports lighting. Dynamic thermal management design maximizes heat dissipation and significantly improves the life of luminaires. Built-in surge suppression adds an extra layer of protection to the luminaire driver. Versatile mounting bracket for hassle-free installation. The new generation of sports light, series 2, is the culmination of advanced technologies of integrated blind radiator and reflector optics , which provide industry leading glare reduction with minimal effect on light output. Provides versatile lighting for football, baseball, hockey, basketball and any other outdoor sports lighting.
- Sealed die-casting profile for outdoor applications
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65).
- Available in NEMA 3Hx3V, 4Hx4V,5Hx5V,6Hx6V distributions.
- Light engines are available in standard 4000 K, 5000K and 5700 K (70/80/90 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 49,500 to 118,000 Lumens.
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
- Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s)
- Built in surge suppression with max.20KV @120-277V(Max.40KV @277-480V).
- THD: ≤20%
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Ambient operating temperature -40℃ to 55℃ (-40℉ to 131℉).
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Design Lights Consortium™ Qualified.
- UL cUL wet location listed.
Note-DesignLights Consortium™ Qualified and classified for DLC Premium, refer to www.designlights.org for details.
|Light Source Type
||51000 lm, 68000 lm|
||-40°C to 55°C （-40°F to 131°F）|
||General and security lighting for large areas Port and rail centers, Airport apron, Interior or exterior sports|
||Yoke Adaptor (Optional), Aiming Sight|
|350W & 505W & 600W||20.6×16.3×20.2in|