6″ Square Dimmable Snap-In Downlights
Ultra-thin meets ultra easy with 6″ Square Dimmable Snap-In Downlights from Factory LED Direct. You no longer need a recessed can or a junction box – snap-in downlights can be directly mounted to drywall, drop ceilings and other locations. Simply shape a hole and place the downlight inside. The 4” LED ultra slim recessed lights are ideal for new or retrofit applications in both residential and commercial construction. This dimmable fixture is made of die-cast aluminum and has a white powder coat finish. The fixture does not require a pot light housing, even for insulated ceilings. It is Type IC rated – approved for direct contact with insulation. The fixture is air-tight and damp location approved.
• Frosted glass lens
• Snap-in mounting springs for use without junction box or recessed can
• Sturdy, steel encased, separated LED driver with watertight seal
• Easy wiring access for quick install
• 65-120 watt incandescent equivalent
• Wide beam spread
• Triac dimming
• Damp location rated
• IC rated
• Life: 40,000 hours
• Square or round form factor
- Rich and specific finish makes this very easy to blend into just about any room in the house. The perfect choice for a credible, high-quality lighting source that delivers.
- Fully RoHS compliant, IC-rated and Energy Star qualified, this LED lighting source is a perfect pick for anyone who wants a safe, energy efficient lighting source.
- High lumen delivery and energy efficient allows for this to help give you a cost-effective lighting source which will last for many years to come.
- Ultra-slim style offers you a more modern look and a sleek, minimalistic design. Easy to install with no pot light housing needed, making it very minimal in terms of space taken.
- Easy to dim using the smooth dimming solutions, making it easy for you to create the perfect atmosphere and ambience in any way that you wish. Compatible with most LED dimmers.
- 5-year warranty makes it easy for you to feel confident keeping this going for many years to come. Easy to work with support and replacement if needed.