65W Full Cutoff Wall Pack (Economical)
The brand-new 65W Full Cutoff Wall Pack (Economical) series of the LED Wall Pack, available only in one size, and power from (26W to 135W), can replace up to 400W MH. Uniform light distribution and excellent LED lumen maintenance rate, high energy efficiency, low cost, while taking into account the stylish design, to ensure that the fixture has a long service life. Emergency egress battery and light control are optional, which is an ideal choice to meet any daily wall-mounted lighting applications. Anti-glare wall packs, also called cutoff wall packs, have a shielding device that projects light downwards to minimize glare, prevent light pollution, and help meet dark sky regulations. These wall-mounted lighting fixtures are typically used to illuminate the exteriors of commercial facilities, parking garages, hospitals, and public spaces.
- Universal 120-227 or 347-380 VAC input voltage
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to 104°F (-40°C to 40°C)
- UL cUL wet location certified
- Two-piece die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber.
- Casting thermally conducts LED heat to optimize performance and long life.
- Anti-UV prismatic translucent len is designed to shape the light distribution and uniformity.
- Optional Photocell
- Optional Emergency Battery Backup.
- Full Cutoff Wall Pack (Version 15) can be mounted directly over a standard 4' and 5' electrical junction box. Three 1/2 inch conduit holes on three sides allow for surface conduit wiring.
|Light Source Type||LED chips|
|Power||26W, 38W, 65W, 100W, 135W|
|Light Output||4000 lm, 6000 lm, 10000 lm, 15500 lm, 20000 lm|
|UL listing||Wet location|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 40°C （-40°F to 104°F）|
|Application||Pathway, Building entryways, Perimeter lighting|
|Mounting||Junction box (No need to open driver box)|
|Accessory||Photocell - Button (Optional), Emergency Battery Backup Power and CCT controller (Optional)|