- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing with durable dark bronze power coat finish secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Light engines are available in standard 3000K, 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Lumen Packages from 5,450 to 40,800 Lumens
- LED drivers are mounted to removable tray assembly for ease of maintenance.
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
- Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s)
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Ambient operating temperature -40˚ C to 45˚ C (-40℉ to 113℉).
- Yoke, Slip Fitter and Wall Mount are available
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations