- 70 Watt Roadway Light Description
The Factory LED Direct 70 Watt Roadway Light luminaire provides uncompromising optical performance and outstanding versatility for a wide variety of area and roadway applications. Our customer focused features include single latch tool-less entry, industry leading surge protection options and superior lumen maintenance and performance, all in an economical design. It is ideal for illuminating walkways, parking lots and roadways. Roadway and street lights are outdoor lighting fixtures that project downward, uniform light from dusk to dawn to increase visibility and help ensure safe navigation for motorists and pedestrians. These pole-mounted fixtures reduce glare to help eliminate light pollution and remain durable through any weather. Street lights are commonly used to light city streets, county roads, highways, and parking lots. LED roadway and street lights project a bright, uniform light and reach full brightness instantly. They use LED lamps, which last longer and use significantly less energy than roadway and street lights with high-pressure sodium lamps. They also produce very little heat and can withstand temperature changes and humidity. These pole-mounted lighting fixtures are commonly used to retrofit existing street and roadway lights.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum housing and removable door 3G vibration rated to ensure strength of construction and longevity in application.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Standard drivers feature electronic universal voltage (120-277V 50/60Hz), 347V 60Hz or 480V 60Hz operation.
- Standard 0-10V dimming and 10kV/10kA common- and differential- mode surge protection available.
- Greater than 0.9 power factor, less than 20% harmonic distortion, and is suitable for operation in -40°C to 45°C ambient environments.
- LED drivers mount to die-cast aluminum back housing for optimal heat sinking, operation efficacy, and prolonged life.
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- 5 Year Warranty