70W Vapor Tight
These 70W Vapor Tight linear LED lights mount to flat surfaces in hazardous locations with enough space for the roughly 2-ft. long housing. LED lights use less energy and typically last longer than other lighting technologies, reducing maintenance and downtime. Hazardous location lighting fixtures illuminate areas with flammable, combustible, or ignitable materials. They keep arcs and sparks contained so that the fixtures won’t cause a fire or explosion. An IP65 rating means the fixture is dust tight and can withstand water jets from any angle. Fixtures with an IP66 rating are dust tight and are protected against water jets and heavy seas. Vapor tights can be surface mounted or suspended, and are used in warehouses, loading docks, car washes, and other similar applications.
- The 70W Vapor tight is an industry-standard 2-FT, 70W LED Vapor Tight producing 134 lumens per watt.
- Includes aluminum Surface Mount clips.
- Injection molded polycarbonate housing with stainless steel clips to lock the anti-UV Clear Prismatic Polycarbonate Lens for even light transmission, prevent discoloration, and resist dust, moisture and vapors.
- IP65 Wet Location rated and designed with linear heat-sink for maximum heat dissipation.
- Available with Occupancy, Bi-Level Dimming, and Daylight Sensor options.
- 5 year /50000 hour warranty, and listed with all applicable bodies for safety and performance to qualify for energy-efficient LED lighting rebates.
● Two die-cast aluminum separable structures are xed by elastic sheets.
● Through hole heat dissipation design to achieve longer life.
● Parking garage and low bay photometry for selection.
● Standard 1-10V dimming and optional motion sensor for energy saving.
● Surface or Pendant mounting available.
● Optional emergency battery for emergency needs.
● Operating temperature is -40℃ to 45℃(-40℉ to 113℉).
Lumen Output 6000 to 13000 lumens
Efficacy Up to 137 lm/W
Input Voltage 120-277V
IP Rating IP65 Wet Location
Warranty 5 Years