80W Fixed Ex-proof Luminaire (A Series)
The 80W Fixed Ex-proof Luminaire (A Series) can be used as a spot light,down light,tunnel light,flood light and wall pack for general illumination in hazardous locations. Explosion proof lights are considered safe and are designed specifically for the hardest environments. A hazardous location is defined as a place where concentrations of flammable gases, vapors or dust occur. Electrical equipment that must be installed in such locations is specially designed and tested to ensure it does not initiate an explosion, due to arcing contacts or high surface temperature of the equipment. Explosion proof lighting that can be used in a range of settings is not necessarily the same as hazardous. For instance, explosion proof can be used in commercial kitchens to avoid accidents caused by shattered light fixtures. This fixture is 5000K, Dimmable, with a 120° Beam Angle. 10800 Lumens with UL1598/UL1598A/UL844 certifications.
- Marking UL844
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G
- Class III
- Marine Marking UL 1598, UL1598A ABS
- Other Rating IP66
- Working Temperature: -40°C ~ +55°C.
- High quality SMT LED and Meanwell Driver.
- Light-weight design by aircraft aluminum.
- Heavy-duty and high impact resistance.
- Three connection cable entry points.
- Replaceable LED board and drivers.
- Integrated junction box for driver with emergency backup.
- Dimmable and battery backup function available.
- Marine rating powder coated appearance treatment.
- Up to 5 years limited warranty option.
- Emergency Battery back up to three hours.
- Various installation ways for different applications.
- Glass lens or Glass with polycarbonate lens to make bigger beam angle.
- Oil and Gas industry
- All petroleum production and refining
- Petroleum loading and transportation.
- Petroleum storage and retail
- LNG industry
- All mining operations and service
- Chemical industry
- All types of paint facilities
- Chemical production and storage
- Ocean, marine and aerospace field
- Ocean platform operation
- facilities and structure
- Aerospace clean room and production
- Ocean vessel operations
- Metal treatment
- Steel and aluminum factories
- Pumping stations in any environment
- Metal smelting, foundry, and fabrication
- Food and alcohol industry
- Flour and fine particle production and storage
- Food and distilling production.
- Alcohol industry
- Other high humidity, high dust, high temperature, vapor locations