The FLD Small Flood is a high performance LED lighting solution designed with optical versatility and a slim, low profile design. Its rugged cast aluminum housing minimizes wind load requirements and features an integral, watertight LED driver compartment and high performance aluminum heat sinks. Markets include parking lots, walkways, campuses, car dealerships, office complexes, and internal roadways.
- Housing, electrical compartment and fitter are all made from die case aluminum that is pre-treated and powder-coated to meet the most rugged industry standards.
- Door frame features an integral accessory channel for the mounting of optional light control accessories.
- Vented housing isolates LED module from driver, maximizing product life and performance
- Door frame seals to housing with a continuous extruded silicone gasket.
- Optics(NEMA Type): 7H*6V.
- Lumen Package 9100 Lumens.
- Provides the best combination of vertical and horizontal illumination while reducing light behind the poles.
- High performance acrylic optic securely attached to internal heat sink for maximum thermal dissipation.
- Universal 120-277 VAC input voltage.
- 0-10V dimming optional
- Both drivers have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours.
- 5 Year Warranty.