Gooseneck Light w/ Photocell (35W)
Factory LED Direct's Gooseneck Light w/ Photocell (35W) A modern update for timeless lighting, the light embraces vintage influences and the very latest LED technology, creating the perfect fixture for residential and commercial applications. This version joins a meticulously crafted metal shade to a gooseneck arm, allowing installation in both interior and exterior settings. Integrating LED components directly into the design establishes one of the most energy-efficient lighting options available. When partnered together, the rugged construction and LEDs ensure a long-lasting lifespan and reduced costs.
Known for the bent, swooping shape of their arms, gooseneck lights provide a unique vintage look reminiscent of the fixtures found on classic farmhouses and barns. Their timeless appeal has sparked a revival in modern designs for both home and commercial use. With a look and function slightly different from traditional wall sconces, the long gooseneck arm extends the light away from the building, providing a unique aesthetic and a wide spread of light. Long gooseneck arms extend the light away from a building, creating unique aesthetics. Historically used to illuminate large barn doors and entryways to workshops, many contemporary gooseneck lights are used to elevate the curb appeal of homes and businesses, along with additional interior applications.
- Lumileds Chip, high CRI
- IP65 driver,inputvoltage120-277VAC
- Die casting aluminum gasketed enclosure, lasting appearance and excellent heat dissipation
- Swivel Knuckle can make adjustable angel to 210°
- Finish Color: White/Black/Bronze
- Can be wall mounted with integral bracket
- Suitable for Wet locations
- Output constant current lever can be adjusted through output cable with 0- 10V With light-controlled inductor
Lighting in backyards
Restaurants and security areas