Low Profile Emergency Light
The Low Profile Emergency Light automatically switches on when power goes out and illuminate pathways toward exits in dry, non-hazardous locations such as schools, offices, and commercial buildings. They can stay lit for at least 90 minutes to guide evacuations and allow first responders and maintenance staff to find their way when working within buildings during an outage. Also known as egress or bug-eye lights, they run on batteries or have a battery backup to operate independently of hardwired fixtures. Emergency light units must be installed and regularly tested in accordance with local safety codes. Mounting them at the recommended spacing provides coverage to meet code-specific illumination levels along the path of egress and eliminate dark spots without overlighting. Remote head emergency lights supplement illumination from primary emergency lighting in the event of a power loss. They connect to a compatible, remote-capable emergency or exit light and draw power from it during an electrical outage. Remote heads provide coverage around corners, outside exits, and in other areas where primary emergency lights can't reach or may be unsuitable for use.
Low Profile Emergency Light Illumination
- Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs.
- High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution.
- Adjustable LED lamp heads increase center-to-center spacing with 8 LEDs in each lamp head.
- Dual 120V/277V.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transformer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Back plate with universal knockout pattern for easy surface mount installation.
- Conduit mount knockout on top housing.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, V-0 flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic in white or black.
- Five-year warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations (0º-50ºC/32ºF-122ºF standard).
- Meets UL924, NFPA101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.