FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY THREE OR MORE
This 50 Watt LED corn lamp is extremely efficient and an excellent LED replacement for 175-225 Watt high pressure sodium, metal halide, and compact fluorescent light sources and boasts an incredible 50,000 hour lifespan. It was designed with a full beam angle of 360 degrees and delivers 6,200 lumens with a variety of color temperature, base type, and an optional lens. This lamp can be used in a many applications including parking lots, pathway lighting, wall pack fixtures, post top fixtures, high bay fixtures and more. The 50 Watt LED corn lamp Includes a 3 year warranty.
Factory LED Direct’s LED corn lamps are designed to emit the same amount of light as their HID light bulb equivalent while using just a fraction of the power consumption. LED light bulbs turn on the full brightness faster and last longer than metal halide and high-pressure sodium lamps to help you save money on energy costs. These high output LEDs are ideal for use in enclosed pole top, shoeboxes, and other typical HID fixtures.
• Using high brightness of original packed Epistar 2835 SMD chip which achieves 120lm/w
• LED corn bulb could replace the conventional compact CFL light directly
• Unique construction design easier for power supply and light source replacement if needed,with full beam angle (360°)
• Fin aluminum heat dissipation system(PATENT design).The fan of active air exchanging cooling system in order to speed up heat dissipation
• No spot, no black area,long life span and less brightness decay
• Lamp base is E26/E27 medium
• Wide voltage AC100-300V,High efficiency constant current drives, Efficiency of power supply is more than 90%.
• No magnetic disturbance influence and CE & RoHS standard compliant
• No UV and near-IR radiation in the light beam