Solidrive Dimmable Drivers
The Solidrive Dimmable Drivers are an electronic Class 2, 0-10V dimmable LED driver with an available integrated junction box, making it the perfect choice for tape lighting, tube lighting, linear lighting and multiple other commercial lighting applications. The UL enclosure is IP66 and UL2043 plenum rated and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations; each includes a separate input and output wiring compartment with three ⅞” knockouts for easy installation. The driver features hiccup mode, over current and short circuit protection – as well as an efficiency over 84%, resulting in low operating case temperature. The SOLIDRIVE is dimmable down to 1% with a 0-10V dimmer and is also available in a non-dimmable version.
- Using Solidrive, installers and designers can use LED lighting loads that match its full rated power. No derating is required.
- SoliDrive Overload Protection avoids the problem of unwanted flashing or shut down due to the LED driver being at or near its maximum rated output.
- Installation: Can have integrated junction box with multiple 7/8″ knock-outs – or no junction box with wire leads
- Driver Type: Class 2 Single Channel
- Dimming: 0-10V dimmable down to 1%; non-dimmable available
- Input Voltage: Universal 120VAC to 277VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12, 24, 36, or 48VDC
- Environmental: Dry & damp
- IP Rating: IP66
- Listing: Available in UL Listed, Class P, Type HL
- Certifications: UL8750, UL2043 Plenum Rated
- Warranty: 5-Year
- Universal 120-277VAC Input Voltage for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Use
- Wiring Compartments with Knockouts for Clean and Easy Installation
- Current Output Overload Protection
- Flicker-Free Dimming to 1%
- Smooth Ripple Free Output Voltage
- IP66 Rated Enclosure for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- UL Listed, Class P, Type HL
- 5-Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.