Watt Adjustable Up Light Parking Garage Canopy
Factory LED Direct's Watt Adjustable Up Light Parking Garage Canopy Lighting series can be widely used for indoor or outdoor lighting (wet location), like parking garages, mechanical or electronic processing workshops, storage warehouses, steel mills, gas stations, toll booth, waiting rooms, the platforms of railway station , indoor stadiums and flower cultivating tents etc. Canopy lights are ceiling-mounted lighting fixtures that project a 360° widespread beam of light in building entrances and drive-through entryways to provide added visibility for pedestrians and vehicles. Low-profile canopy lights have a slim design that provides more clearance than standard canopy lights. These fixtures are commonly installed in building entrances with extended entryways or overhangs, such as hotels, schools, and office complexes. LED low-profile canopy lights project a bright, uniform light and reach full brightness instantly. They last longer and use significantly less energy than other low-profile canopy lights. They also produce very little heat and can withstand temperature changes and humidity. These ceiling-mounted lighting fixtures have a height of 5" or less from the ceiling to the base of the fixture and are commonly used to retrofit existing canopy lights.
The up-light option features a dedicated LED module and optics that eliminates the "cave effect"—a dark, gloomy feeling created by high contrast between the ceiling and light sources—creating an even more visually comfortable environment.
- Motion sensor ready
- Optical lenses are made of high-quality PC material to make the light even and soft.
- Top tier LEDs are driven well below recommended safety limits, on both drive current and junction temperature, to keep components cool – maintaining the life of the LED, allowing for a compact and efficient heat sink design.
- The uplight contains a certain proportion of upward light to satisfy the visual effect.
- High performance, die cast heat sink transfers heat from the light engine to the environment, via large cooling ins, drawing heat away from the fixture, and extending the lifespan of the LEDs.
- Photocell ready
LED high luminous efficiency and long working life.
• High efficiency LED Driver, the wide range input voltage AC120-277V.
• Die-cast aluminum cooling design, high quality and better cooling for LED Tj < 85℃.
• Excellent optics design, greatly improves the light utilization and evenness.
• Photocell, motion sensor control available (Optional)
5818 LM / 5713 LM
7321 LM / 7137 LM
9080 LM / 8790 LM