150 Watt Area Light (05 Series)
The 150 Watt Area Light (05 Series) lumen package ranges from 100W to 300W, with three IES optical distributions and also including light control and motion sensors. The 05 series is ideal for low-cost, high-energy effects you need. This 150-watt LED Area Light is perfect for general site lighting where a high-quality, long-lasting light is needed. Multiple mounting options make this a versatile light that can be used in many applications. It is often used to light auto dealerships, parking lots, walkways, roadways, campuses, grocery stores and other public spaces. It is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65 rated).
● Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
● Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
● Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
● Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
● Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K (70 CRI) configurations.
● Scalable Lumen Packages from 13,900 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
● Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
● The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
● Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
● Standard with 1-10V dimming driver(s)
● Power adjustable: 100%, 80%, 60%, 40%.
● THD: ≤20%
● Power Factor: ≥90%
● Optional occupancy sensor
● Optional Photocell
● Ambient operating temperature -40˚ C to 40˚ C (-40℉ to 104℉).
● Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-50’ in area lighting applications
● Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter, wall mount and yoke are available. Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations